In Kind Gifts are donated goods or services, as opposed to monetary gifts. We can accept many different categories of goods and services. Here is a list of just a few things we commonly use:
- Gift Cards - preferably to regional or national chains. We give these to cancer patients and families to help with food, etc. We can also use gift cards in auction baskets.
- Airline Miles or Hotel Points - to assist families traveling for treatment
- Fun Kids Items - we mail care packages to kids with cancer. In the past, we've sent coloring supplies, pajamas, puzzles, small toys and games, etc.
- PPE - during COVID-19, we have mailed masks and face shields to individual patients and to our partner hospitals
- Plastic tubs of all sizes - we use these to organize and transport event supplies
- ARTWORK - check out our annual event, the Guarded Treasures Art Show
- Auction Packages - if you own a business and would like to donate goods, services, or an experience to be auctioned off at one of our fundraising events, we'd love to hear from you!
If you have an idea that's not on this list, or have questions regarding in kind gifts, please reach out to us at email@example.com