ARM & HAMMER™ and OXICLEAN™ Pouch
Recycle ARM & HAMMER™ and OXICLEAN™ plastic pouches through this program. Collect your empty containers to recycle and put them #InTheBin.
Special Requirements: donated items must weight 1LB Minimum (not including the weight of the box)
- For this program, shipments can be any size - but it’s still a good idea to collect and send in batches (your shipment must weigh over 1 lb for Dragon Master to receive donation credits).
- Once you’ve collected your empty packaging contact us, using the form below to request a free shipping label.
- Be sure to place all your empty containers in one box.
- Containers should be empty (all excess product removed) and dry. No need to clean the containers but if you do rinse them out be sure they are dry before you drop them in your box for shipment.
- Any box will do, but remember the box weight does not count toward the recyclable weight.
- We’ll email you the UPS shipping label and you can can drop your box off at any UPS location.
Can anyone participate in the program?
Just about, at this time the program is available to anyone in the 48 contiguous United States.
Do I need to clean the waste before I send it in?
No, you do not need to clean the items before sending it in. However, please remove as much of the remaining product as possible before shipping. Keep in mind, UPS will not accept dripping packages, so make sure your waste is dry prior to shipping.
Do I have to ship in a certain type of box?
Any box will do, but the box weight does not count toward the recyclable weight. There must be a minimum of 2 lbs.* of recycling for us to get credit for the shipment. We recommend adding about 1 lbs for most of the boxes big enough for shipping. You can mail more than 2 lbs - just not less. Check out our resources tab for a quick way to make a collection box. (*This minimum applies to the Colgate Oral Care Packaging Program only, if you’re participating in one of our other recycling lines check that page for more information.)
Can I only collect Arm & Hammer and OxiClean product?
Yes, for this program you can only recycle those two name brand products.
Can I mix (and mail in) products from another recycling program?
Unfortunately, no. If you’re collecting for another program, like our Performance Nutrition or Colgate® Oral Care, you’ll need to send those in separately and meet each category’s minimum.