RB Health & Nutrition
Recycle empty packaging from all brands of vitamins, minerals and supplements; cough, cold and flu medicine; sexual well-being, personal care, and foot care products; and infant formula and child nutrition. Collect your empty containers to recycle and put them #InTheBin.
Special Requirements: No Weight Minimum
What you can recycle
- Vitamins, minerals, and supplements packaging: blister packs, tubes,bottles, caps, lids, cans, boxes
- Sexual health and well-being packaging: tubes, bottles, caps, lids, wrappers, cans, boxes
- Cough, cold, flu, sore throat, and nasal care packaging: blister packs, tubes, bottles, spray bottles, caps, lids
- Infant formula and child nutrition packaging: tubs, bottles, caps, lids, cans, boxes
- Personal care and foot care packaging: tubes, bottles, caps, lids, plastic packaging
- Once you’ve collected your empty packaging contact us, using the form below to request a free shipping label.
- Be sure to place all your empty containers in one box.
- Containers should be empty (all excess product removed) and dry. No need to clean the containers but if you do rinse them out be sure they are dry before you drop them in your box for shipment.
- Any box will do, but remember the box weight does not count toward the recyclable weight.
- We’ll email you the UPS shipping label and you can can drop your box off at any UPS location.
Can anyone participate in the program?
Just about, at this time the program is available to anyone in the 48 contiguous United States.
Do I need to clean the waste before I send it in?
No, you do not need to clean the items before sending it in. However, please remove as much of the remaining product as possible before shipping. Keep in mind, UPS will not accept dripping packages, so make sure your waste is dry prior to shipping.
Do I have to ship in a certain type of box?
Any box will do.
Can I only collect certain brands of product?
No, packaging from any brand of vitamin, mineral, and supplement, cough, cold, and flu medicine, sexual health and well-being products, personal care and foot care, and infant formula and child nutrition can be recycled with this free, national recycling program.
Can I mix (and mail in) products from another recycling program?
Unfortunately, no. If you’re collecting for another program, like our Performance Nutrition or Colgate® Oral Care, you’ll need to send those in separately and meet each category’s minimum.