Recycle Royal Canin pet food packaging. Collect empty containers to recycle and put them #InTheBin.
Special Requirements: 2 LB Minimum (not including the weight of the box)
- To earn points with our partner company, you’ll need to send in 2 lbs or more at a time (not including the weight of the box).
- Once you’ve collected the 2 lbs of empty oral care packaging contact us, using the form below to request a free shipping label.
- Be sure to place all your empty containers in one box.
- Containers should be empty (all excess product removed) and dry. No need to clean the containers but if you do rinse them out be sure they are dry before you drop them in your box for shipment.
- Any box will do, but remember the box weight does not count toward the recyclable weight.
- We’ll email you the UPS shipping label and you can can drop your box off at any UPS location.
Can anyone participate in the program?
Just about, at this time the program is available to anyone in the 48 contiguous United States.
Do I need to clean the waste before I send it in?
No, you do not need to clean the items before sending it in. However, please remove as much of the remaining product as possible before shipping. Keep in mind, UPS will not accept dripping packages, so make sure your waste is dry prior to shipping.
Do I have to ship in a certain type of box?
Any box will do, but the box weight does not count toward the recyclable weight. There must be a minimum of 2 lbs.* of recycling for us to get credit for the shipment. We recommend adding about 1 lbs for most of the boxes big enough for shipping. You can mail more than 2 lbs - just not less.
Can I mix (and mail in) products from another recycling program?
Unfortunately, no. If you’re collecting for another program, like our Performance Nutrition or Colgate® Oral Care, you’ll need to send those in separately and meet each category’s minimum.